Next Chapter:

Ch 21 Killer Queen

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Character Profile: Will

This is the eccentric Emmett Honeycut from Queer as Folk who served as my inspiration for the character William Stegovitz. Emmett's sassy southern antics are what made the show fun to watch. Which was exactly what I want out of Will, a flamboyant, assertive, proud drag queen whom everyone can admire or at least make things interesting. Which is why Will is probably my second favorite character. And the reason I killed him off in the first chapter was because Will is beloved by all his friends, even those who didn't know him very well, making him a martyr for the cause. And also his death sets off the mood throughout the entire story, and also gets things in motion.

This is Emmett in drag, this was one of my favorite episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment