Next Chapter:

Ch 21 Killer Queen

Monday, September 16, 2013

Character Profile: Reverend James


This is the incredibly handsome, Jeff Foxworthy, who's face served as my inspiration for my character Reverend James Patterson. His enticing mustache and overall warm face was the exact same sex appeal that I wanted out of Reverend James, except that James's character is quite more vile. He has the perfect face of a religious zealot, which is exactly what James is. Out of all of my characters James has to be my least favorite because he lacks originality. I find, quite too often, that there are several Reverend James in real life, for me he is too realistic and too frightening of a character.

Do you think Reverend James is the LadyKiller? Vote for him in the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment